The Signorelli Company, the award-winning developer of the Valley Ranch master-planned community, is excited to present a 14-acre multi-purpose live event space, officially named The Hill at Valley Ranch.
The Hill is the perfect destination for beer, wine, and food festivals, carnivals, cultural events, live music and entertainment. It has been the host location for the annual Valley Ranch 4th Fest, an annual Independence Day Festival and Fireworks show.
Signorelli's new outdoor venue is part of the Valley Ranch Entertainment District, a premier destination for shopping, dining and entertainment. It's the latest addition to Valley Ranch, comprised of miles of parks and trails, a movie theatre, several dining and shopping options, and has become epicenter of Montgomery County.
THE HILLS HOUSE RULES
- All patrons 13 years and older must have a ticket, regardless of age
- Re-entry is prohibited
- No outside food or beverages may not be brought into The Hill
- Smoking is only permitted in the designated area
- The use of recording equipment and cameras (with or without flash) during performances is prohibited
- Only service animals are permitted
- Disturbing fellow patrons with loud conversation or inappropriate behavior is not permitted and may result in removal from the premises without a refund
- Firearms and any other weapons are prohibited.
- Shirts and shoes are required and must be worn at all times
- Lawn chairs are permitted. For your convenience, chairs will also be available for rent the day of the concert for most events
- Umbrellas, tents, etc. are not permitted. Rain poncho use is encouraged in the event of inclement weather
- Open fires, candles, and cooking devices are not permitted on the premises
- Personal items, such as purses, bags, etc. subject to search upon entrance
Violation of House Rules may result in removal from the premises without refund and/or prosecution.
All items brought to events are subject to security inspection.
Prohibited items include but are not limited to:
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal drugs/drug paraphernalia
- Glass containers
- Outside food or beverage, including coolers
- All professional video and photo cameras
- Recording devices
- Selfie sticks, Tripods or Monopods
- Laser pointers
- Air Horns
- Animals (unless a service animal)
- Bicycles (within the secure perimeter)
- Any item deemed inappropriate or dangerous by security
RV parking is allowed ONLY in the designated parking area and is only DURING the event. No overnight parking is permitted.
Food and Drink:
We offer local food vendors and will be selling non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages. Guest must be 21 years old and provide a valid ID.
All Tickets can be purchased online at www.universe.com
Event Day Box Office:
The Box Office will open on event day only and will open one hour prior to the event.
Accepted Methods of Payment:
Cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover are all accepted methods of payment at our ticket office.
All tickets are subject to a facility fee. Tickets purchased online are subject to additional service charges.
Guests are encouraged to social distance and respect other attendees’ space. Face masks are encouraged and Hand-sanitizers will be available at the main entrance as well as extra handwashing stations will be placed throughout the grounds.